The New Covenant Gateway Plaza Project consists of two separate real estate development projects. The 3501 Building site depicted here is located at 3501 W. North Avenue in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
The 3501 Building consists of the adaptive reuse of an existing 2 story brick store and office building on the corner of 35th and North Avenue in Milwaukee, WI. The project also included the acquisition and demolition of 2 single family homes south of the building and the new construction of Eight two- bedroom townhomes. The townhomes each have their own individual garages attached to the units and accessed from behind the building.
Additional Commercial parking is tucked in behind the townhomes off of 35th Street to support the 6,000 sf of retail storefront that was remodeled and reopened on the first floor of the existing building.
A second project within the New Covenant Gateway Plaza project was located 9 blocks west at 4401 W. North Avenue.
WR Role: Consultant
Owner: New Covenant Gateway Plaza, LLC
Location: 3501 W. North Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53210
Affordable Tax Credits Mixed-Use
New Construction & Adaptive Reuse
14 Affordable Units
8 two bdrm townhomes 6 two bdrm lofts
2 Units / 6,000 sf total
Est. $3.2 Million
Approx. 28,800 sf
- 8 New Townhomes with individual entries and parking garages
- Private balconies on Townhome units.
- Large Loft-Style units in existing building with interior parking
- Top Quality Finishes
- Restored Storefront and other Exterior Details of existing building
- Open/Galley Kitchens
- Exposed Ceilings in Loft units.
- Additional On-Site Surface Parking
- Secure Access Intercom and Video Cameras